Office Cleaning: Part Time in Sioux Falls
Why work at Sunset Office Cleaning?
- You’re important. We provide you the training, tools, encouragement, and support you need to do your job well and be as successful as possible earning performance bonuses.
- Flexible hours.
- Good work is rewarded. Opportunity to earn regular performance bonuses, plus a Christmas bonus.
- We only clean offices that are secure, professional establishments. For COVID safety we work when offices are closed, so usually you won’t be working with other people present. We provide all necessary PPE.
- Fun! Listen to your headphones while you work!
- We are stable. Consistent clients and schedules.
- Promotion and leadership opportunities. All management started out cleaning including the general manager, equipment & supply manager, orientation manager, and all the cleaning supervisors.
- No cleaning experience needed. We’ll train you in the Sunset Office Cleaning process and approach.
- We are established. We’re a family-owned, local cleaning company that’s been doing business in the Sioux Falls area since 1989.
- Company values of independence, respect, dependability, communication, and appreciation. We treat our coworkers with kindness, respect, and give autonomy.
- Surface wiping
- Removing trash/recycle
- Keeping supplies/equipment clean and organized
Looking for highly organized, detail oriented, reliable, and self-motivated cleaners. $12 to $18.00 per hour depending on performance. A strong willingness to learn how to clean efficiently and with high quality IS A MUST!!!
WE HIRE PART TIME ONLY – NO FULL TIME! YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ON WEEKENDS! NORMALLY YOU’D START BETWEEN 3 AND 8 HOURS PER WEEK AND COULD EARN MORE HOURS LATER. In addition to weekend work, sometimes 1 to 2 weeknights are available. NO WEEKDAY MORNINGS AND AFTERNOONS! All cleaning is performed on weeknights and weekends – especially weekends where we have more flexibility. Weekend hours are extremely flexible: you can complete your work anytime Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday. Weeknights you can start any time after 5PM so long as the work is complete by 9:30PM. Most people work 1-3 times per week for 2-4 hours per shift depending on what’s available, and depending on their own availability. Set schedules with the same clients from week to week.
- Education and work history demonstrating strong work ethic and responsibility
- Permanent home address
- Permanent cell phone and cell phone number
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to lift 30 pounds to chest level and carry it
- Able to be on your feet for long periods and able to do a lot of walking, bending, reaching, leaning, stooping, kneeling, twisting, pulling, pushing, and crouching
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception & ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses
- Willing to submit a federal/county background check and have no felonies on record
- Read, write, understand, and communicate effectively
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- At least 18 years old