Office Cleaning: Part-Time Weekday Evenings Or Weekends
Why work at Sunset Office Cleaning?
- You’re important. We provide the training, tools, encouragement, and support to help you do your job well and be as successful as possible earning performance bonuses.
- $16.00 to $24.00 per hour, depending on performance.
- Flexible evening and weekend work schedules (Great for those who already have a day job!)
- Never work a major holiday.
- Rewards for good work. Opportunity to earn regular performance bonuses, plus a Christmas bonus.
- $80 retention bonus after 4 calendar months.
- Listen to your headphones while you work!
- Wear comfy pants and shoes, and we provide a T-shirt.
- Stable routines. Same client(s) cleaned the same number of times every week.
- Promotion opportunities. All management started out cleaning, including the general manager, equipment & supply manager, orientation manager, and cleaning supervisors.
- No experience needed.
- We’re established and well organized. We’re a family-owned, local cleaning company that’s been doing business in the Sioux Falls area since 1989.
- We treat our coworkers with kindness, respect, and give autonomy. After training is complete, you’ll work alone.
- We only clean offices that are secure, professional establishments.
- We welcome people of all associations. We’re a safe workplace where everyone is welcomed and equal.
SCHEDULE & LOCATION(S)
- You start between 3 and 8 hours per week and could earn more later, but more hours are not required.
- MUST work EITHER weekends AND/OR 1-2 weekday evenings at permanent client location(s) in the Sioux Falls area! Many work 1-3 times per week for 2-4 hours each time. We’ll match you with the best permanent hours and permanent client location(s) we can.
- If you work weekend hours, you can complete them anytime between 5 PM Friday and 9 PM Sunday (including Friday and Saturday overnights). If you work a weekday evening, you can start any time after 5 PM so long as you finish by 10 PM. 2-3 weeks unpaid time off per year.
- 2-3 weeks unpaid time off per year.
HERE’S WHAT WILL GET YOU NOTICED FROM OUR POOL OF APPLICANTS
- Work history demonstrating strong work ethic and responsibility
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Communication, respect, and kindness.
- Reliable. No bailing last minute.
- Self-motivated and independent. No procrastinators.
- Professional attitude: receptive, pleasant, and healthy.
- You can be trusted to provide high-quality cleaning even when nobody’s looking!
- Surface wiping
- Removing trash/recycle
- Keeping supplies/equipment clean and organized
- Communicating effectively with coworkers and clients
- Permanent home address in Sioux Falls area
- Cell phone with data plan
- Reliable transportation
- 2 valid forms of ID
- Able to lift 30 pounds to chest level and carry it
- Able to be on your feet for long periods and able to do a lot of walking, bending, reaching, leaning, stooping, kneeling, twisting, pulling, pushing, and crouching
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception & ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses
- Willing to submit a federal/county background check and have no felonies, no crimes of violence, no crimes of theft, on record
- Read, write, understand, and communicate effectively
- At least 18 years old