Office Cleaning: Part Time
Why work at Sunset Office Cleaning?
- We value our team. We provide you with the training, tools, encouragement and support you need to do your job well.
- We are established. We are a family-owned cleaning company in business since 1989.
- Good work is rewarded. Opportunity to earn regular performance bonuses, plus a Christmas bonus.
- Flexible hours.
- Fun! Listen to your headphones while you work! Annual company picnic at Thunder Road!
- We are stable. Consistent clients and schedules.
- We provide all equipment and supplies.
- No cleaning experience needed. We’ll train you in the Sunset Office Cleaning process and approach.
- Company values of respect, appreciation, and work family. We treat our coworkers with kindness and respect.
- Surface wiping
- Keep supplies/equipment clean and organized
Looking for highly organized, detail oriented, reliable and self-motivated cleaners. $10.50 to $18.00 per hour depending on performance. A strong willingness to learn how to clean efficiently and with high quality IS A MUST!!!
2 SHIFTS TO CHOOSE FROM
1. Eastside Sioux Falls. Weekends only (1 day per week). Approximately 3 hours per week. Can begin anytime between 5PM on Fri. and 5:30PM on Sun. Can split the shift into 2 parts that you can do anytime during this timeframe.
2. Northeast Sioux Falls near East Benson Road and North Cliff Avenue. Weekends only (1 day per week). Approximately 3 hours per week. Can begin anytime between 5PM on Fri. and 5:30PM on Sun. Can split the shift into 2 parts that you can do anytime during this timeframe.
We would consider hiring you for both shifts.
- Education and work history demonstrating responsibility and work ethic
- Permanent home address
- Permanent cell phone and cell phone number
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to lift and carry at least 30 lbs
- Able to be on your feet for long periods and able to do a lot of walking, bending, reaching, leaning, stooping, kneeling, twisting, pulling, pushing and crouching
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Willing to submit a federal/county background check and have no felonies on record
- Read, write, understand and communicate effectively
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- At least 18 years old