Office Cleaning: Part Time in Sioux Falls
Why work at Sunset Office Cleaning?
- You’re important. We provide you the training, tools, encouragement, and support you need to do your job well and be as successful as possible earning performance bonuses.
- Super flexible hours.
- You’ll never work a major holiday.
- We reward good work. Opportunity to earn regular performance bonuses, plus a Christmas bonus.
- Fun! Listen to your headphones while you work!
- Wear comfy pants and shoes, and we provide a T-shirt.
- We are stable. Consistent clients and schedules.
- Promotion and leadership opportunities. All management started out cleaning, including the general manager, equipment & supply manager, orientation manager, and cleaning supervisors.
- No cleaning experience needed. We’ll train you in the Sunset Office Cleaning process and approach.
- We are established and well organized. We’re a family-owned, local cleaning company that’s been doing business in the Sioux Falls area since 1989.
- We treat our coworkers with kindness, respect, and give autonomy. After training is completed, you’ll work alone.
- We only clean offices that are secure, professional establishments.
- We welcome people of all associations. We’re a safe workplace where everyone is welcomed and equal.
- Surface wiping
- Removing trash/recycle
- Keeping supplies/equipment clean and organized
Looking for highly organized, detail-oriented, reliable, and self-motivated cleaners. $13.00 to $21.00 per hour, depending on performance. A strong willingness to learn how to clean efficiently and with high quality IS A MUST!!!
WE HIRE PART-TIME ONLY – NO FULL-TIME! YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ON WEEKENDS! NORMALLY YOU’D START BETWEEN 3 AND 8 HOURS PER WEEK AND COULD EARN MORE HOURS LATER. In addition to weekend work, sometimes 1 to 2 weeknights are available. NO WEEKDAY MORNINGS AND AFTERNOONS! All cleaning is performed on weeknights and weekends – especially weekends where we have more flexibility. Weekend hours are highly flexible: you can complete your work anytime Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday. Weeknights you can start any time after 5 PM so long as the work is complete by 9:30 PM. Most people work 1-3 times per week for 2-4 hours per shift depending on what’s available and depending on their availability. Set schedules with the same clients from week to week.
- Education and work history demonstrating strong work ethic and responsibility
- Permanent home address
- Permanent cell phone and cell phone number
- Reliable transportation
- 2 valid forms of ID
- Able to lift 30 pounds to chest level and carry it
- Able to be on your feet for long periods and able to do a lot of walking, bending, reaching, leaning, stooping, kneeling, twisting, pulling, pushing, and crouching
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception & ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses
- Willing to submit a federal/county background check and have no felonies, no crimes of violence, no crimes of theft, on record
- Read, write, understand, and communicate effectively
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- At least 18 years old